Automatic Spring Making busbar machine are beneficial inventions of technology. These types of equipment are being used in factories for manufacturing springs of various kinds. It is extremely easy to operate these machines. Technical engineers need not spend much time learning how to operate this machine. These machines are also equipped with modern design and features that help get the work done easily and faster.
2 Types of automatic spring making machines:
There are numerous brands and companies known for the manufacture and export of automatic spring making machines.
There are two most common types of automatic spring making machines
- Pottery Device
- Computerized Former
Both the types mentioned above have their features and benefits. A common factor for both types is that these are effective and efficient.
Features of Pottery Device:
Nowadays, most of the technicians and engineers are using the computerized type of spring maker. The pottery device type is also easy to use if the person is comfortable with the computerized type. Some common features of pottery devices are listed below.
- The pottery device has an easy installation procedure. It requires a simple programming technique.
- This device is known to get the work done faster because of its functional slides and other parts.
- It does not require frequent fitting and removal of tolls for manufacturing different products.
- If specific tools are required for manufacturing specific products, tools can be connected easily with this device.
- It eliminates any instability occurred when the machine is in a circular motion.
Features of Computerized Spring Former:
As the name suggests, this type is considered a little modern compared to the other type. It has almost similar features to the pottery device and is easy to operate. Some of the common features of computerized Spring former are listed below.
- Twin Axle Rotary Quill and Bending are the two basic units available for making the spring. This machine is capable of incorporating these units either separately or together based on the requirements.
- The wire diameter of the spring should be between 0.8 and 1.8 in diameter.
- Different types of wires and springs can be manufactured without changing tools.
- It also consists of a 360-degree rotary device for bending, coiling, and cutting during manufacturing. This helps to save time and get the work done faster.
- This machine does not have a wire rotation disc as the rotary device is available to get the work done quickly.
- A programming file should be set up before beginning the production. This file can be accessed with USB’s help if the same product needs to be manufactured once again. Reusability is always beneficial, and it helps to save time as well.
Different factories use different types of automatic spring making machines. It is important to choose the right type of machine to increase production. The right machine can be chosen based on the nature of the products to be manufactured, manpower available, cost, location, etc. It is important to analyze all these factors and then choose a machine for maximum benefit.